Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A hop, skip and an inside look at what's ahead for Hopscotch in 2010


Wow, December already. November was a flurry of activity and I didn’t even have time to write a single blog post. Not that you needed to pay close attention... perhaps you couldn't even find the blog. That's because I changed the name and the URL. The Hopscotch Consulting business strategy has shifted somewhat as well, but I’ll get to that in a bit.

First let me tell you about November. November was National Novel Writing Month or (NaNoWriMo). On a whim I decided to participate. The challenge seemed daunting – what kind of person can write 50,000 words in a month and create some semblance of a storyline? I can, I discovered, and that was exciting. The fire is now lit under my rear end to finish this book as well as one other novel that I’m co-writing with a friend that we began last year. My goal is to have both complete by spring 2010.

So, here comes the change in strategy part. Hopscotch will now exclusively focus on more of the content and brand strategy side of things, in other words, copywriting, editing, strategic planning, a bit of focused research and analysis.

If you think that you might want to work with me, please check out the newly revised Hopscotch Consulting website and list of services that I offer. Then, let’s talk!

In the meantime… Happy Holidays!

No comments: